Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ways to Earn $

Swagbucks

Swagbucks is a search engine that gives you points for searching. Those points earned can be cashed out for various rewards including gift cards to Amazon, Paypal, Target, iTunes and much more. I have found the best point value gift cards to be Amazon only 450 points earn you a $5 gift card.(hint: If you are not an Amazon shopper cash your gift card balance in and resell them to earn the cash you need) On Fridays they have Mega Swagbucks day and you can earn high value points for just one search. On the Swagbucks site they have special offers available to receive swagbucks, I click the FREE offers to avoid fees or hassles. I recommend downloading the Swagbucks toolbar found on their site then just type your search just as you would with Google or Bing. Join here and you can recieve 30 Swagbucks.



My Points

My Points is another searching site but you earn points by how many searches per month. They have FREE offers to earn points as well. I earn points by printing coupons from popular sites such as Coupons.com and then when the coupons are used at the store I receive points. My Points takes a little longer for me to earn the gift cards I want but it is still FREE money in the end. Join here


Zoombucks

I am still new to Zoombucks but it is very similar to Swagbucks. Earn points by searching, reading email, completing surveys and much more then cash out your points for gift cards. Join here


No comments:

Post a Comment